Friday, March 16, 2012

14-yr old Buys a House


I find stories like this so inspriational! This girl not only raised half the money to buy a home, but it seems she also put in a lot of sweat equity to make it fit to rent out. What an incredible opportunity! Not to mention what she must have learned about economics and commerce from buying and selling items on Craigslist to raise the funds.

Now I am not making the argument that homeschooling is superior because there's a homeschooled girl out there doing something incredible. But I do think homeschooling allows more opportunites for this type of... greatness. Nathan asked me what I was thinking just now because I was staring off into space trying to finish that sentence. I said, "I am just wondering what will happen when there are no limits on what you can do."

I am so excited for my boys' futures. I can't wait to see what will spark their imaginations and fuel their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment